trust — Scope | Disability forum


Gail Steinson
Gail Steinson Member Posts: 5 Connected
I need some help I want to set a trust up for my disabled daughter I have been told of a vulnurable adults trust but I've been quoted 900 pound to get it set up I can't afford that anyone know where I can get any financial help or anyone that will do a low cost one


  • Rocky
    Rocky Member Posts: 76 Listener
    Do you mean setting up a Trust Fund so that your daughter is protected for when you are no longer around? If so, you need to contact a Solicitor who has experience in Wills and Trusts. You can find a firm either through the Law Society website or by contacting the Scope legacies team as they have lists of solicitors who may be able to help.