Hi, my name is crippleallmylife! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is crippleallmylife!

Options
crippleallmylife
crippleallmylife Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I was born without both legs, now i'm 54 and feel like I'm going crazy. I've had the same feelings you describe in your blog, like, somehow, I don't deserve, or not smart enough to do the job, park in the handicap parking space...ect. I'm self-medicating myself into an early grave and somehow I saw the post and loved what was said.

Comments

• Noah
    Noah Community member Posts: 425 Pioneering
    Options
    Welcome to the community, hope you find something helpful. Do you have some good prosthetic legs? Or is ithis not possible? I've never met someone that was born without legs. how rare is it?

All the very best, thanks for joining the forum I look forward to reading your posts, I'm sure your experience gives you a unique prospective on things.

Noah
  • Debbie_Alumni
    Debbie_Alumni Community member Posts: 932 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi there,

Welcome to the community. Sorry to hear that you feel like you're going crazy. If you want to talk, get in touch with us at the helpline. We're good listeners :) Really glad to hear you enjoyed the blog. Have you considered writing one about your own experiences? We're always looking for bloggers, so if this is something you feel that you would like to do, we'd love to read it!

Brightness