Student looking for your advice and help to create a fashion line for people with disabilities — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Student looking for your advice and help to create a fashion line for people with disabilities

Options
MalSan
MalSan Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Im in my final year at Birmingham City University, Studying fashion design and communication, my work will be going forward to Graduate Fashion Week and all fashion designers high end and high street will be there too see it!
I'm looking to create a Sportswear Line for Men possibly unisex that gives the ease of wear and not difficult for people with disabilities to wear, as some may not be able to fasten buttons etc and this is where i need your help!

Have you got any advice for me? What do you think i could do to make clothing better and easier, what would you like to see! After all this is for them and to highlight the fact that there isn't anything quite like this on the market!

Comments

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.