Hi, my name is JoeMckechnie123! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is JoeMckechnie123!

Options
JoeMckechnie123
JoeMckechnie123 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hello, My name is Joe and I have joined the Scope community to promote disability specific football /sporting opportunities, I would also like to use my profile on this site to offer help and guidance to others and to make new friendships.

Just a brief bit about myself:

I have quadriplegia and dyspraxia, despite my conditions I have a very rewarding job, I work for the local authority in Hambleton as their disability sports officer, I also play football to a decent standard and have represented the England national cerebral palsy football team on six occasions. My disability is unnoticeable and I'm looking to speak with people in a similar position to myself.

Comments

• htlcy
    htlcy Community member Posts: 128 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi JoeMckechnie123! Thanks for posting. That's really fantastic! I don't have quadriplegia but I do have right sided spastic hemiplegia that often goes unnoticed. I am studying for a masters degree currently anx have tried to keep going despite difficulties with my mental health and a painful spinal condition called scheuermann's. It's great to hear from you and I look forward to speaking with you soon.
    Heather

Brightness