Goto trolley in manchester= happy child and stress free shopping — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Goto trolley in manchester= happy child and stress free shopping

Options
Zeezee
Zeezee Community member Posts: 78 Pioneering
I know I have written a few times about this subject but a Goto trolley is a fantastic help when shopping with a child who cannot sit unaided. I have harassed the management at Tesco Gorton for the last few months and they now have brought a Goto trolley to the store. Yey The manager has actually gone off sick for 3 months I hope that wasn't because of me lol. Anyway aswell as Tesco Gorton, Asda Eastllands, Asda Longsight, Asda Reddish, Asda Stockport, Asda Wythenshaw all have them and I have been to them all and they all stored my daughters wheelchair at customer services whilst I did my shopping. Then asked a porter to carry my bags to the car once I had transferred Ziyal back into her wheelchair. Absolute heaven.There are probably more stores that have them and most of the Asda stores are on the firefly website Goto trolley finder, But again I say ask, ask and ask again its worth just having that conversation with the management because the benefits of getting all your shopping in one go and not having to carry bags on each shoulder while pushing the wheelchair is well worth the effort. I must say I am not impressed with my local Aldi stores who's attitude seems to be uncaring and not at all interested. And I was a staunch Aldi fan but I have not been for months now since all these other stores have the Goto trolleys, Aldi's loss.

Comments

Brightness