Finding a bench for school playground — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Finding a bench for school playground

Options
ecookiemon
ecookiemon Community member Posts: 1 Listener
We are looking to see if there would be any funding to buy a bench for a child with Cerebral palsy to sit on out at the playground if they need a rest.  Does anyone know where we could go for funding for a bench or anyone that may provide a bench to the school?

Comments

• Johnp45
    Johnp45 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    Perhaps this should be a collective school project, that all the children can support. Many of the bigger children's charitys have benefactors for this specific purpose.
  • unluckyglo
    unluckyglo Community member Posts: 9 Listener
    Options
    Goggle funding you should find a list of charities. Sorry alot of paperwork. Aldi Waiitrose and Tesco have funding not so much paperwork. Or you can advertise for local crowd funding. If I can help further please ask
     Good luck 
  • Blue Frog
    Blue Frog Community member Posts: 358 Pioneering
    Options
    My little girl's nursery just got a grant from The National Lottery to do their garden up - it looks brilliant now! May be worth a try 
  • unluckyglo
    unluckyglo Community member Posts: 9 Listener
    Options
    Sorry I put Aldi should be Asda
    Lots of paperwork with National Lottery but also worth ago. If unable to get it locally. You could also run a charity auction
     Ask local business for donations
  • Johnp45
    Johnp45 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    Our son was a Paralympic swimmer he was funded by a local charity as a National Champion.
  • MSmum99
    MSmum99 Community member Posts: 24 Courageous
    Options
    Try a local DIY store/lanscape business - they may be happy to donate for advertising!

Brightness