Hi, my name is kevineve! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is kevineve!

Options
kevineve
kevineve Community member Posts: 2 Listener
hi my grandson is a twin and is 1 years old and has cp where can i find out what help my son can get as he is on his own and needs help.i am not sure who to turn to and myself and the family can only do so much.

Comments

• Debbie_Alumni
    Debbie_Alumni Community member Posts: 932 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi kevineve,

Welcome to the community, it's great to have you here :)

Our team here at the helpline can help you get started with finding out what help is available for your son. We have quite a wide range of knowledge and we would be happy to explore the options available. We can also put you or your son in touch with our Regional Information and Advice Workers if you have one covering yours or your son's area and they're great at providing further in-depth support.

You can call us on 0808 800 3333 or email us helpline@scope.org.uk. Please quote your screen name if you get in touch with us so that we know who we're speaking to.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes
    Debbie
  • kevineve
    kevineve Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    thank you debbie its early days at the moment but he is like me old school and hard for him to ask for help so he is trying to do it all on his own.. social services are helping as much as they can but again only so much they can do.i will call the number and talk more about it soon..

Brightness