nicole1948 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

nicole1948

nicole1948
nicole1948 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
HI I have just registered with the site am so impressed with so much going on and will give support and my family can too we have big issues with P I P forms   which would be good to exchange  views and many other topics best wishes to all nicole

Comments

• Blue Frog
    Blue Frog Community member Posts: 358 Pioneering
    Hi Nicole welcome to the community :)
  • Debbie_Alumni
    Debbie_Alumni Community member Posts: 932 Pioneering
    Hi Nicole1948,

Welcome to the community! It's great to have you here :)

You say that you have big issues with PIP forms, is there anything I can help with? There's lots of us on this community who have experience with the PIP forms and there are still some advice services which can help with filling them in. There are also lots of resources on the internet which can help guide you along.

Let me know what difficulties you're having with the PIP forms and I'll see if I can help or find you some help.

Best wishes
    Debbie
  • nicole1948
    nicole1948 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
     dear Debbie thank you for your kind response    unbelievable regards to P I P  they  sent a letter to me saying I had to come off D L A and apply for P I P so  th in other words  gave them all details over the phone and was told to expect forms in post waited 2 weeks no form they then wrote to me saying the form must be returned by their due date phoned up again to say I still haven't received form costing me all my credit on the  Saturday of the august bank holiday unbeivable to pick up a letter and had to pay 1.50 lo and behold it was my P I P form it was sent to an address in Cambridge so phoned them again to be told cross out incorrect address and sign it pass the buck again yet again after using all my credit to phone them they switched me off in other words their are no LIFE  interested and Debbie it took me 12 hours to fill in the form they do nothing but put all of us in a comprising position yes sent form back I suspect they will reject it my poor son was born with a curative of the spine has had no end of operations I cannot put my profie on line requested by alex will explain to him I was subject  to gross horrific domestic violence and HAVE  TO REMAIN ANNOYMOUS  WHAT A life we live in could write a book on it we need to set up against this P  I P love Nicole x
  • Debbie_Alumni
    Debbie_Alumni Community member Posts: 932 Pioneering
    Hi Nicole,

What a nightmare for you! I think this is the first time I've heard of one of these forms being sent to the wrong address. Well done to you for getting it filled in and sent back. Have they sent you confirmation that they've received your form yet? If you provided them with a mobile number they will text you with updates to let you know how the claim is progressing. It should then save you having to make further calls to find out how things are going.

Sorry to hear about your son and I understand your need to remain anonymous so don't worry. You really have been through a lot haven't you. I'm glad you found our community though and I hope you find it an enjoyable experience and meet lots of new people. It helps to share life's woes and together we can get through anything.

Let us know how you get on with your PIP and get in touch anytime.

Very best wishes
    Debbie

• nanof6
    nanof6 Community member Posts: 200 Pioneering
    hi nicole, i have not long joined this site myself, they seem very careing and helpfull, good luck with the PIP, i had a letter from DWP saying i had to apply for PIP that was in march, i did get it but it doesnt start till sep i think the end of sep, it goes in my post office and dont get a statement  till every 6 months, i no it starts sep some time, its such a long wait , mine took over 6 months from start to finish, it can be a very stressful time, so i wish you good luck, nice to have a chat some time, x

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.