Hi, my name is Adrian, thank you in advance.
Hi everybody. I'm a student from the northwest of Spain and in a few months I will be finished my university degree in business.
I’m in this page for several reasons. Mainly, I would like to work abroad in UK or Ireland and I wanted to know more about people with disabilities in UK. For example, how easy is for you getting a job there.
I also wanted to learn more about people with disabilities. I’ve never been involved in organizations or activities for disabled people and I think this would help to improve the way I see my disability.
Thank you in advance, ask me whatever you want : )
- 54K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 155 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 795 Work and employment
- 588 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 291 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 265 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.7K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.5K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 687 Chronic pain and pain management
- 705 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 937 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments