Need advice on moving — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Need advice on moving

Options
fmccann
fmccann Community member Posts: 5 Listener
Can anyone help. Need advice on how to get a move as council say homeless get priority. Any suggestion?

Comments

• Chris_Alumni
    Chris_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 689 Pioneering
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Hi@fmccann, I've moved your post to our housing advisor's board as they may be able to offer you some advice. They will probably need a little more information about your situation first though, such as what area you are living in/ moving to, what type of housing you're looking for etc.
  • fmccann
    fmccann Community member Posts: 5 Listener
    Options
    Thanks chris
    Will they contact me on here?
  • Chris_Alumni
    Chris_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 689 Pioneering
    Options
    Yes they'll comment in this thread below (though it may take several days depending on their schedule), and you should receive a notification when they do.
  • Debbie_Alumni
    Debbie_Alumni Community member Posts: 932 Pioneering
    Options
    Hello @fmccann,

Thanks for your question and I'm sorry for the delay in replying.

I would be happy to help you with your housing query. What is your current housing status? Are you renting privately or are you in social housing or do you own a property or live with family/friends?

This will help me to determine what kind of help might be available. As Chris said, I will need some more information from you too but if you don't feel comfortable providing it on the community you can contact me at the helpline to talk things through.

I look forward to hearing more from you.

Best wishes
    Debbie

Brightness