pip change over. — Scope | Disability forum

pip change over.

thumper Member Posts: 3
edited September 2016 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Can someone tell me when my son will change to PIP. thank you.
he lives in Bristol and he was born in January 1981.



Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.