participants needed for interview, disability fashion project! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

participants needed for interview, disability fashion project!

Options
annabelleh23
annabelleh23 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited December 2016 in Research and opportunities
Hi

I am a university student and i am taking part in a project about disabilities in the fashion industry! I feel that this is a huge problem and that the fashion industry leaves out those with disabilities or impairments and I would love to help make the industry more accessible! This project is aimed to help by creating new and innovative clothing that will help those who find it difficult to find clothes or shoes or accessories that is suitable for them (please refer to lucyjonesdesign.com)

Part of my project involves gaining first hand research and so i would really appreciate your input and it would be great help to me. 
If you anyone wouldn't mind helping me out by taking part an online interview whether through here or through email please let me know or comment below.  The interview will be no longer than 10 questions and will only take 5/10minutes

feel free to ask me any questions

Comments

• Alex
    Alex Posts: 1,305 Pioneering
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Hi Annabelleh,

Welcome to the community. Your project sounds really interesting. 

I've moved your post to our community noticeboard. Afraid I've also removed your email address, as we don't allow person emails on here.

Perhaps you could post your 10 questions here and people can answer them? Or maybe a Survey Monkey?

Thanks,
    Alex

• wheelygirl
    wheelygirl Community member Posts: 45 Courageous
    Options
    I'll take part 
  • Anni
    Anni Community member Posts: 19 Courageous
    Options
    I would really like a long coat suitable for wearing in my wheelchair. Knee length, flares out in a bell shape from the hips, so that when you sit down it doesn't gape open. Straight cut coats have a vent under the zip so you can sit in them which leaves your knees open to the rain!

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.