Feeling low begging for help to be safe move out of area — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Feeling low begging for help to be safe move out of area

Options
hope
hope Community member Posts: 8 Listener
been bed bound over year no help from all the authorities total hip replacement as of multiple spine deseases to scarred to walk like I'm ment to up down road why I wasted time begging for social worker I'm 52 and daughter is Phycically I'll and mental Health as well as I have just left to it no after care well as you all no as human beings we get worn down to dispare anyone else having trouble getting the help that we are entitled to obviously most of us so is there anyone that has tips on how to get the best way to get the chance of a safe housing out of area 

Comments

• Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @hope what a difficult situation you are in! 

@DebbieVoakes or @InformationSupportWorker do you have any ideas?

Hope, you can also call the Scope helpline if you are really struggling on 0808 800 3333
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • Debbie_Alumni
    Debbie_Alumni Community member Posts: 932 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @hope,

Sorry to hear about your situation at the moment.

Let me see if I can find some local advice services in your area who can support you with this. Please can you tell me which part of the country you're living in? Is your current housing social housing, private landlord or do you own your property?

When you say you need safe housing out of area, could you explain a bit more about this. Is your current home unsafe or is the area unsafe? It would be helpful for me to know more about your reasons for needing to move. If you don't want to share this information on the community please send me an email to helpline@scope.org.uk or call 0808 800 3333 so we can talk this through in more depth.

Best wishes
    Debbie

Brightness