when do you re open so i can contact you — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

when do you re open so i can contact you

Options
cherrie
cherrie Community member Posts: 2 Listener
youve turn down my sons p.i.p and need to talk to someome

Comments

• Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @cherrie the the PIP Claim Line Telephone is 0800 917 2222 but please be aware that Scope do not deal with PIP applications. We can offer information and support to you though.
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • BenefitsTrainingCo
    BenefitsTrainingCo Community member Posts: 2,621 Pioneering
    Options

Hi cherrie, the benefits advisor service is back today. We don't talk to people, it's all online but my advice would be to ask for a mandatory reconsideration of the PIP decision. When you do that, think about what points you think your son should have scored, so you can explain why the decision is wrong. You can look at the points system here.

Insist on getting a written mandatory reconsideration notice. If that doesn't change the decision then please post again, or talk to a local advice agency. In the meantime as Sam says, you can talk to the Scope helpline for more information and support.

Will

The Benefits Training Co:

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.