Should i inform DWP as M R is already in extra medical stuff help — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Should i inform DWP as M R is already in extra medical stuff help

sundontshine123
sundontshine123 Community member Posts: 92 Courageous
Today the doctors have phoned me up and want me to take naproxen as other pain relief was not working with duloxotine.
Do i tell DWP, as put MR in and all medical notes ect have to be in by 10th April.
Also Mental health team have just given me 6 nurse led clinic appointments because of all this extra stress since i had my f2f and had PIP stopped.
Do you think i should tell them.
I have written so many letters in last 2 weeks to them lol.

Comments

• BenefitsTrainingCo
    BenefitsTrainingCo Community member Posts: 2,621 Pioneering
    Hi sunddontshine123

I think you should tell them as it is new evidence that can be taken into account. And presumably it is helpful evidence because the doctors wouldn't suggest this unless it was needed.

It would be different if your condition had changed since the decision was made but i don't get the impression this has happened. If i have got this wrong do let us know.

David
    The Benefits Training Co:

• sundontshine123
    sundontshine123 Community member Posts: 92 Courageous
    Yh could day got worse because of all the stress the pip saga has caused me. Photo copied mh letter sent it to them this afternoon. Got disability direct next week so hopefully they can relieve some of this stress.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.