anxiety — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

anxiety

Jacqueline888
Jacqueline888 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi i suffer with thyroid eye disease and Graves disease which causes high anxiety amongst other things would i be eligible for any benefits. 

Comments

• Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Jacqueline888 there is a benefits calculator here that you can fill in to see what you could be entitled to.
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • BenefitsTrainingCo
    BenefitsTrainingCo Community member Posts: 2,621 Pioneering
    Hello...yes, definitely check out the benefits calculator. What you can claim will depend on factors such as your age, whether or not you are able to work, who is in your household, and what kind of difficulties and limitations you have with everyday life. If you are working age (i.e. under 63 / 64 ish), then you could be considering ESA (employment and support allowance) if you're not able to work, and PIP (personal independence payment) if you have difficulties with everyday personal tasks and / or getting around outside. If you meet the conditions, then these benefits can both be paid at the same time. 
    Hope this helps.
    Jayne
    The Benefits Training Co:

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.