Help with PIP form — Scope | Disability forum

Help with PIP form

Kt63 Member Posts: 1 Listener
edited May 2017 in PIP, DLA, and AA
I have a disabled daughter. I'm here to try and find help in completing PIP forms for her and to find day to day support really.  Also to offer help in return if I can. 



Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.