What benefits is my son entitled to? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

What benefits is my son entitled to?

katkat
katkat Community member Posts: 2 Listener
hi everyone
i really need advice on benifits for my son hes still in education but now he is 19 i really do not know what he is entilted too any help would be really great thanks.

Comments

• SeanRyan
    SeanRyan Community member Posts: 66 Connected
    edited July 2017
    Hello @katkat welcome to the scope site you have come to the right place for advice if you click on the second tab at the top support and information there are plenty of people who will give you advice. I hope you find what your looking for and say hi to your son from me and my two kat kats .
  • Liam_Alumni
    Liam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,101 Pioneering
    Hi @katkat,

Welcome to Scope's online community!

Have you tried our benefits checker? It's a handy tool which may be of interest. There's also more information about benefits on our support and information page here.

I hope this helps, and if you have any other questions, please do get in touch!
    Liam
  • katkat
    katkat Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    hi
    thank you very much i will check it out now.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.