Beaumont — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Beaumont

greggers71
greggers71 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Anybody give me any info on Beaumont college.Looking for further education asap and was wondering if this college is being sold off?

Comments

• SarahZ_Scope
    SarahZ_Scope Scope Posts: 3 Connected

As part of our new strategy, which was launched in April, we’re looking into transferring Beaumont College to another experienced and credible provider by the end of the year.  

Our priority is to ensure that the college continues to provide high-quality education and support to all its students during this time and under a new provider in the future. 

If you’re interested in joining us, you can get in touch with the college for more information at https://www.scope.org.uk/support/services/education/beaumont-college.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Best wishes

Sarah

• greggers71
    greggers71 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    What will happen if you don't find a buyer.?
    Just thinking about arranging to have a look around but if the school ends up closing I don't want to waste my time in visiting .
  • SarahZ_Scope
    SarahZ_Scope Scope Posts: 3 Connected

Apologies for the delay in responding. I would like to reassure you that we are not planning to close the college. We're currently talking to interested providers and I'm pleased to say that we've received a really good level of interest from a range of different organisations, so we are very confident we will transfer the college along with our other regulated and day services.

I hope this reassures you, but please let me know if you've got any other questions.

Best wishes

Sarah

Brightness