Pension Credit not paid In — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pension Credit not paid In

dmackinnon
dmackinnon Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hi i am on pension credit and just found out nothing been paid into my bank for the last three weeks can anyone give any reason why this has happened ? can't get in touch till monday.

Comments

• MikeBroderick
    MikeBroderick Community member Posts: 235 Pioneering
    Hi @dmackinnon:

Thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to hear that this has happened.

Are you disabled and receiving other benefits?

Did your bank say anything as to why this may have happened?
  • maz65cookie1951
    maz65cookie1951 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
    edited June 2017
    Hi, have you recently been awarded PIP? This happened to me and when I rang pension credit they said they had to reassess it, they did not however inform me this would happen. My PIP award was exactly the same as my previous DLA award, I did receive an apology and my money was immediately paid into my account.
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @dmackinnon did you get in touch with them and find out what has happened?
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • dmackinnon
    dmackinnon Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    yes it's because i turned 65 in April and needed to change to state pension, they said i should have received a letter informing me but i never did, so now nothing till they sort it out.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.