wheelchair user for an interview — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

wheelchair user for an interview

Options
laurasims
laurasims Community member Posts: 1 Listener
My name is Laura Sims, and I'm a Film & TV lecturer at Bucks New University in High wycombe.
I'm doing a research project with Wycombe museum, and am I am looking for people to take part in short filmed interviews about memories of the past - 1970's or earlier to illustrate how things have changed (or sometimes stayed the same).  

I am looking for some-one in the Wycombe area or reasonably close by who has used a wheelchair for most of their lives who would be willing to do a filmed interview about what it was like to use a wheelchair in the 1970's, or earlier. Was it more difficult to get around, or easier? Were they less comfortable? Have attitudes changed to wheelchair use? The interview would take about 30 minutes to film.

If anyone might be interested in doing this, or would like to know more, please get in touch- 
email laura.sims@bucks.ac.uk

Thanks for reading this. 

Comments

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.