Interviewees needed for Resilience and Disabilities Research project — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Interviewees needed for Resilience and Disabilities Research project

Options
K1635010
K1635010 Community member Posts: 4 Listener
I am looking for research participants who are working with a known disability who would volunteer to be interviewed to assess their levels resilience and employer support. This is part of my dissertation project for my Msc. in Business Psychology from Kingston University. I am holding audio Skype interviews which are 30-40 minutes long during June which are all kept confidential and anonymous. Please get in touch with Ameena Ahmad via email K1635010@kingston.ac.uk for your further information and participation!

Comments

• K1635010
    K1635010 Community member Posts: 4 Listener
    Options
    Am just looking for TWO  more research participants who are physically disABLED and are employed. Please do get in touch if you want to be interviewed for my research. Really appreciate it! I can do a Sky audio call.
    Email K1635010@kingston.ac.uk for further inquiries.

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.