If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

How long does it take ..

Options
louise22120
louise22120 Community member Posts: 5 Listener
Hi Everyone 

How long does payment take for PIP? 
I won my appeal (I can share my story if anyone likes because I was shocked as well) 
when she rang I didn’t ask, because I was so nervous I just wanted to get off the call. She also could tell I was nervous so wanted to
keep it short 

thanks for reading 😊 

Comments

• unclebob
    unclebob Community member Posts: 132 Contributor
    Options
    Hi Everyone 

How long does payment take for PIP? 
    I won my appeal (I can share my story if anyone likes because I was shocked as well) 
    when she rang I didn’t ask, because I was so nervous I just wanted to get off the call. She also could tell I was nervous so wanted to
    keep it short 

thanks for reading 😊 

Mine took 3 weeks for payment after i won.
  • louise22120
    louise22120 Community member Posts: 5 Listener
    Options
    @unclebob she said within 10 days sorry I just realised few mins ago as my friend was with me. My first payment will be 14th April it says on the automated service when you ring 
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,561 Championing
    Options
    That's good @louise22120, not too long to wait then :)
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 57,276 Championing
    Options
    You refer to it as an appeal which is a Tribunal. In your other thread you mention speaking to a decision maker from DWP so if you were awarded by DWP then the waiting time to receive any money that's owed is between 3-5 working days after payment was sent.
    The waiting times are different if awarded by a Tribunal.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.