What should I do? Just settle in with one man or just give up on dating men? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

What should I do? Just settle in with one man or just give up on dating men?

Options
Splatmate24
Splatmate24 Community member Posts: 380 Courageous
The only man I find attractive is one I met in Liverpool at Marks & Spencers. There shouldn't be a problem, but I also can't find anyone else that is similar or near him . The one man I met up with in Liverpool and it was a great day. After he texted me sometimes after meetup but has read my message but not yet reply . i sent a last one on Sunday and it is now Tuesday. Before me and one men that did meetup with texting almost every day. When we met up, he was texting away and didn't make any excuses. Did let me know first hand . That is ok but i also don't want in a man that text to much or just used texting as form of commuting . There must have been some other guys I didn't meet up with. i can't get what i want from being a man in the middle of texting sometimes and not texting too much . Yet i can't get the middle part. is one who does not text much, but has too much texting. What should I do if I can't get what i want from men or just give up with dating men ?

Comments

• Splatmate24
    edited April 2023
    Options
    @stormy one i'm not doing anymore online dating since i give up with that one . two i meetup with one men . went great . so far  only thing that i want gaming but that not going to help to make friends or get a boyfriend that also one of my wants .  i don't want friendship anymore since they all too much work to and too much drama . being alone i don't have nothing but my two parents and one is one of stricts is my mum that i can't make my own chose or be   independent  by living alone that what i can't even do that . so what point of being alone if i can't chose who i can be  independent  . so there nothing going on in my life

• Splatmate24
    Options
    @stormy nope that i can't even escape my mother with a getting a boyfriend or without boyfriends . i has be with a trust person with me most time that i go out on alone but don't anymore .
  • Splatmate24
    Options
    yep, games are , splatoon 3 on Nintendo switch, sims 3 and sims 4 and watching you tube and go online website to ask questions about . I already given up with disabled dating site and some online dating apps .
  • Splatmate24
    Options
    @stormy also like watching transports and looking up buses . i get to see some buses mostly of time . also  like watching birds and listing to birds . cats video , seeing pic of cats . as well of dogs on train . also like watching things about USA nature and north america . i'm interested in there weather .
  • Splatmate24
    Options
    @stormy i both type if modern trains and old fashion as well of trams that i also been on trains,trams in different country has be on the oldest train in Australia but didn't like is too steep  and been on their bendy buses .

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.