Remaining politically neutral during General Election 2024

Under guidance from the Electoral Commission and Charity Commission, it's important that Scope remains politically neutral during General Elections.

While we understand that this period will see many passionate discussions and do not want to discourage open discussion, we cannot allow discussions which are purely intended to influence voting.

As ever, please make sure that your comments remain respectful of other people's opinions and keep to our online community house rules.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Random 1p payment

Options
salty1212334
salty1212334 Community member Posts: 155 Courageous
I have had a random 1p UC payment does any one no why. It has my NI then UC my normal payments don't have NI 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 57,031 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I have no idea what this could be. What date is your usual monthly money?
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • salty1212334
    edited April 2023
    Options
    The 12th every month i only new i got 1p because i have reminder setup that tells me when money goes in
  • salty1212334
    edited April 2023
    Options
    Ive just found this dont no this is it

UC LCW1: MR - date 'relevant period' should start

UC LCW1A: MR - date LCWRA should start when terminally ill

UC LCW2: MR - good cause for missing deadline to return UC50

UC LCW3: MR - good cause for not attending WCA medical

UC LCW4: MR - fit for work decision

UC LCW5: Request for income to be set to award 1p whilst being assessed for LCW

UC LCW6: MR - claimant not referred for WCA as previously found fit but relevant change in health

UC LCW7: Request for compensation where payment of LCW/LCWRA delayed

UC LCW8: Request for Work Capability Assessment

UC LCW9: Request for WCA as previous request appears to have been ingnored

im not sure if lcw6 would be what im at as i got found fit for work then reaplied straight away
  • antboy12
    antboy12 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    What does the random 1p mean as I got my uc a week ago then today i got a random 1p
  • salty1212334
    Options
    antboy12 said:
    What does the random 1p mean as I got my uc a week ago then today i got a random 1p
    I think its to qualify for the 150 pound cost of living payment if i pass WCA don't no if u applied for WCA. I did ask in my journal but no one answered 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 57,031 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    antboy12 said:
    I think its to qualify for the 150 pound cost of living payment if i pass WCA don't no if u applied for WCA. I did ask in my journal but no one answered 

That's not correct. The £150 CoL payment has nothing to do with UC and the WCA. For this you need to have received a payment for 1st April for a disability benefit such PIP, DLA, AA, ADP etc etc. Those are disability benefits and not LCW or LCWRA.

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • salty1212334
    Options
    Hi i did say i think ive just realised as my 3 neighbours get pip have u seen anyone else ask this or just me and Antboy 

The only other thing i can think of is paying a loan off or council tax i finished paying a loan and council tax and they might haven taken a little to much probably not but its all i can think
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.