If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Cost of living

Options
djleighp1875
djleighp1875 Community member Posts: 17 Connected
Yeah I've been struggling since I quit my job in January as I couldn't do the hours it was literally killing me and I haven't paid me c tax for 2 months surprised I ain't had letters about it

Comments

• 2oldcodgers
    2oldcodgers Posts: 743 Connected
    Options
    Yeah I've been struggling since I quit my job in January as I couldn't do the hours it was literally killing me and I haven't paid me c tax for 2 months surprised I ain't had letters about it
    Just leaving it out there and not doing something about it will only make matters worse. If you are entitled to welfare payments - claim them, if you are entitled to CTS - claim it.
  • djleighp1875
    djleighp1875 Community member Posts: 17 Connected
    Options
    Yeh I'll ring them I just got warded pip and lcwra will I have to pay council tax as it works out quite a bit of money I'll be receiving
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 55,122 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    LCWRA is part of UC. Council tax reduction isn’t part of UC. You need to claim this from your local authority. https://www.gov.uk/apply-council-tax-reduction

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.