If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

When I met guys on a dating site, some stopped texting me, but then they started texting me again

Options
Splatmate24
Splatmate24 Community member Posts: 411 Courageous
Some of the men I meet online dating some did stop texting me when i did put effort but when i give up on the men they seem to text me back. This is also happening with one men that i did meet up but got into a relationship with one women but when i did move on from him. I started texting a new man who had a few things in common , that was honest,holidays,dogs, walking and sims . Then the first guys started texting me again after being in a relationship for a while. The same thing happens two more times. It was only on Facebook that I spotted the first guy and then I moved on to the new guy, whom I've been texting. What do you think of the second guy? I think he is good, but I don't think the first guy is good either. I no more intersted or not attraction to the first guy and is a player and maybe as cheater .  that is an instant turn off if the person is a cheater or a player.What do you think about my experience with some guys that i met through online dating

Comments

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,981 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    How is it currently going with the new guy @Splatmate24? Positive to see you are still recognising and applying your red and green flags - well done to you. It doesn't sound like you have been through the best experiences with these guys but hopefully more luck soon  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Splatmate24
    Splatmate24 Community member Posts: 411 Courageous
    Options
    @L_Volunteer the current new guy has some green flags are like going ,slow, honest and trying to get know and he did show some picture of his two dogs . i did move on from the other men that were more red flags and did stopped texting and i also did take a break from online dating . my mum thinks he is unsafe about one he was assume that he going to pick me in his care but i reply no i will be coming in my mum care and said ok seem to respect and is was a safety . my mum always has be like that with only me when comes with dating and relationship . the first guy that did started messaging me again when i did stopped messaging him and was still in relationship that saw on facebook and did rejected him and put him friendzone . i also rejected another men since he seem to be too bossy and become friends . 

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.