Just received pip assessment- advice on the report

Options
mike2188delta
mike2188delta Community member Posts: 4 Listener
Hi All, asked pip for my assessment from my telephone call. Can I post it on here for advice?

Mike

Comments

• mike2188delta
    edited May 2023
    Options
    Attached report. Thanks in advance  Mike
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 57,295 Championing
    Options
    That's a lot of rather personal information you've posted here and i don't think an internet forum is the place to post all of that. For this reason i have flagged it to the scope team.

I did have a look and can see there's a recommendation of 11 points for daily living, which indicates standard daily living.

I can't see anything related to any mobility descriptors for following and planning a journey, only moving around, which is zero points recommended.

It's recommended that you're reviewed again in 18 months. Please be aware that this isn't the decision, it's a recommendation only. Whilst they mostly go with the report, they have been known to go against it. You just need to wait for the decision.
  • mike2188delta
    Options
    Thanks for taking the time to read this, I understand about the sensitive info that's why I removed my name.and NI. Thanks so much for the advice I won't get my hopes up. Mike
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 57,295 Championing
    Options
    I see you removed everything, apart from the name of the HCP. Despite that, i still think it's sharing a little too much personal information.

You could have also done the PIP self test to work out what points were recommended. To do this you need to transfer the dots in the report into the PIP self test. At the end it will add up the score. https://www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/pip-test-form

• Community_Scope
    Community_Scope Posts: 1,122 Empowering
    Options

Hello @mike2188delta

We just want to let you know we’ve edited your comment because it contained personal information that could identify you or others. For more information about why we removed this, please consider our online community house rules.

While we appreciate that you want to share your PIP assessment report in full, if there's anything specific you have questions about, would you be able to summarise it here?

I hope the PIP self test that Poppy shared is useful, and please keep us updated when you hear more about the decision. Whatever happens we will be here to support you :)

All the best,

Alex

Online community team