Moving from wrag to support group — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Moving from wrag to support group

Options
throwawayday
throwawayday Community member Posts: 6 Listener
Hi, 
I'm on esa wrag income related,
I need to move from wrag to support group and was wondering if anyone had the address I need to send the evidence to? 
Was in a panic on the phone and didn't write it down and don't want to call back 😂

Comments

• bg844
    bg844 Community member Posts: 3,887 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Just to clarify, have you done a change of circumstances? 
  • throwawayday
    Options
    Hi i've been in the wrag for years when I should've been in support group, my condition has got worse thoughbg844 said:
    Just to clarify, have you done a change of circumstances? 

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,707 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    You will need to ring ESA to report changes and then you’ll be sent another work capability assessment form. 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • throwawayday
    Options
    You will need to ring ESA to report changes and then you’ll be sent another work capability assessment form. 
    I just came off the phone from them they didn't mention being sent a form, just said that I need to send a letter asking to be put in the support group, along with any evidence from gp. They gave an address but silly me didn't write it down and I'm dreading calling back 😂
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Give yourself a little break and do something you enjoy @throwawayday then when you feel up to it, you can give them a call again :) 
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • poppy123456
    Options
    I just came off the phone from them they didn't mention being sent a form, just said that I need to send a letter asking to be put in the support group, along with any evidence from gp. They gave an address but silly me didn't write it down and I'm dreading calling back 😂

This isn't correct, you will need to be referred for another work capability assessment. Once this is done you'll be sent the ESA50 forms to fill in and return with all your supporting evidence.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • throwawayday
    Options
    Give yourself a little break and do something you enjoy @throwawayday then when you feel up to it, you can give them a call again :) 
    Not a bad idea :) though the wrag work advisor applying pressure doesn't help 😂😮‍💨
  • throwawayday
    Options

This isn't correct, you will need to be referred for another work capability assessment. Once this is done you'll be sent the ESA50 forms to fill in and return with all your supporting evidence.
    Can this be done online or do I have to call them again?
  • poppy123456
    Options
    It can be filled in online and then the form downloaded but you can't just send the form without a referral. If you do this the Health Assessment Advisory Service will not accept the form.
  • throwawayday
    Options
    It can be filled in online and then the form downloaded but you can't just send the form without a referral. If you do this the Health Assessment Advisory Service will not accept the form.
    Alright will look into it thanks so much for your help :)

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.