If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Please can anyone tell me the pip mandatory review request address?

Options
ikeepforgetting
ikeepforgetting Community member Posts: 7 Listener
Hi . title explains i think . I am looking for the exact address that you send your request for a mandatory review to please . I know it should say on my letter - but two ( yes two 😞) have gone missing in the post ( long story ) and if i dont send my request off soon i’m out of time . 

If anyone has the address off their pip award letter that would be amazing thanks . I thankfully already have a copy of my assessment report - but there is no address on this .

Appreciated :-) 

Comments

• calcotti
    calcotti Community member Posts: 10,010 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    The addresses are slightly different depending on where you live. Ring PIP (if you can get through) and ask them.
    Information I post is for England unless otherwise stated. Rules may be different in other parts of UK.
  • ikeepforgetting
    Options
    thanks Calcutta . I have phoned them twice now - 45 minute wait . I have requested a copy sent twice and it’s still not arrived and i am bang out of time now :( . I cant phone at the mo i have covid and have totally lost my hearing to tinnitus . I am just going to have to sent it to an address in wolverhampton i have off an award letter and pray for the best . It’s north west area - so i guess it’s all i have . How can two letters go awol :( . What makes you think there are different regional areas Calcutta ? 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 57,180 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    You have 13 months to request the MR. If you're outside of the 1 month then you'll need to tell them why you were late requesting it. If they refuse then you just proceed with Tribunal.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • ikeepforgetting
    Options
    yeah i read that Poppy - my mental health wont wait that long to be honest . I was just looking for the address - if anyone knew it off here - fingers crossed . thanks tho
  • calcotti
    edited July 2023
    Options
    .. . I am just going to have to sent it to an address in wolverhampton i have off an award letter and pray for the best …
    Yes, send to the address on the award letter - that’s the one you need. I understood from your opening post that you haven’t gone any letters because they had gone astray, that is the only reason I suggested ringing them.
    Information I post is for England unless otherwise stated. Rules may be different in other parts of UK.
  • Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,911 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @ikeepforgetting Have you got someone who could call for you? I'm also so sorry to hear you are poorly with covid. I hope you feel better soon! 
    Hannah - She / Her

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • ikeepforgetting
    Options
    calcotti said:
    .. . I am just going to have to sent it to an address in wolverhampton i have off an award letter and pray for the best …
    Yes, send to the address on the award letter - that’s the one you need. I understood from your opening post that you haven’t gone any letters because they had gone astray, that is the only reason I suggested ringing them.
    It’s an award letter from years ago sadly - so i guess i was wondering if anyone had one much more recent with an address on in case they have moved offices (the award letter i have is many years old - one i saved )  . But it doesnt seem like anyone knows the address . I hope they are just the same - i guess i will have to risk it - but i’m not having much luck with this . Thanks anyways 
  • ikeepforgetting
    edited July 2023
    Options
    thanks Hannah . No i dont have anyone who can call for me .  Thanks anyway - i was just hoping someone may know - but no worries . thank you 
  • calcotti
    edited July 2023
    Options
    This FoI response shows PIP addresses from 2017
    https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/371099/response/919349/attach/html/3/Reply%20Letter%204333.pdf.html
    Which address depends on which area you come under.
    For example, if you come under Bristol the address is
    Freepost DWP PIP 4
  • ikeepforgetting
    edited July 2023
    Options
    calcotti said:
    This FoI response shows PIP addresses from 2017
    https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/371099/response/919349/attach/html/3/Reply%20Letter%204333.pdf.html
    Which address depends on which area you come under.
    For example, if you come under Bristol the address is
    Freepost DWP PIP 4
    thanks - appreciate you looking that up ….the old address i do have is quite detailed rather than the ones on there , its got mail handling site and postcode and all sorts ….rather than those on the form there that are just one line and free post ……..so its a bit worrying - and my area isnt on there??? :(  …i dont fancy my chances off that list ( given the bad luck i have had so far ) .  Thanks though . i will just send it to the one of my oldest award - no worries cheers
  • ikeepforgetting
    Options
    thanks for your help folks - i will leave this thread now . cheers 
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.