Joanne — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Joanne

Options
J1975
J1975 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I had my pip review this morning and I felt really overwhelmed and afraid that my mummy had to speak. I don’t go out for the way I feel as I find it hard. I shake with nerves and I am worried sick. I also suffer from arthritis in my knee and sciatica in my back. I never reported  it before but because it’s getting worse I felt o had to say something. I also suffer ADHD and feel I have autism which I am going to see someone to get diagnosed. I over think about everything and I was wondering if anyone had this problem when dealing with pip reviews. 

Comments

• surfygoose
    surfygoose Community member Posts: 437 Pioneering
    Options
    I’m sorry you had a hard time on the call. I’m glad your mum helped you out. It’s ok to have your mum help you out. Lots of people do have someone support them with the call, you don’t need to feel bad about it. I hope you are feeling a bit better now it’s over with and out of the way.
  • Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,912 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @J1975 Well done for getting through your assessment! I hope you treated yourself afterwards :) I am so sorry it made you feel so overwhelmed. I am keeping everything crossed that it goes in your favour 🤞

We have so many members who feel they overthink or then end up second guessing how they think it went. If you'd like to keep your mind off it, why not join us in the Coffee Lounge? It's where we play games, share hobbies, have debates and just generally get to know each other :) 
    Hannah - She / Her

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.