Hi, my name is yelrebmik! LCWRA Enquiry — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is yelrebmik! LCWRA Enquiry

Options
yelrebmik
yelrebmik Community member Posts: 3 Listener
edited July 2023 in Universal Credit (UC)
Hello community 👋 I was wondering if anybody can help me along with some questions please about lcwra I was accepted on to lcwra in May 2022 and when I asked on my journal it said for 15 months, I had been handing fit notes in since February 2022 when I went on sick leave from my job at the time, so would the lcwra have started from then or would it have started from May 2022 I asked a question on my journal as Iam getting very anxious about thinking will I have an assessment now or very soon if it was for 15 months and this was what the person replied

Hi
I have checked and your Work Capability Assessment is not yet up for review. I am unable to advise when this will happen but if this is required you will advised at that time. I am sorry that I am unable to provide you with any further information in regards to this.
Regards Universal Credit

iam just wondering if anybody knows if I will be due a review soon Iam from the north east England so not sure on back logs and things for this area as some people mention certain areas have back logs, my conditions are the same the only thing that has changed is I have a started a new medication and my medication I was already on has been increased

sorry for the long post hoping someone can maybe help out my mind in ease Iam so anxious at the moment with worrying about going through the assessment all again and just don’t know how it all happens as this is my first time on lcwra it’s bringing me nearly to tears and losing sleep thinking of going through the assessment again I feel so anxious and restless 

Thankyou 
Tagged:

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,759 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    LCWRA is an ongoing award until a new decision says otherwise, it has no end date. Timescales are nothing more than a guide. 

Reviews are back on for some people but not everyone. When it’s time for your review you will receive a message on your journal telling you that you’re being referred. You will then receive the form a few days later in the post. Until then all you can do is wait. 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • yelrebmik
    Options
  • Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,912 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @yelrebmik

Welcome to the community! :) I see Poppy has answered your query. I am sorry to hear you have been so anxious because of the process. I hope the community can be a place for you to make friends :) 

We play games, have debates and get to know each other over in the Coffee Lounge. Would be great to see you join in! :) 
    Hannah - She / Her

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • yelrebmik
    Options

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.