If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Hi, my name is chucky1! My husband has received an ESA50

Options
chucky1
chucky1 Community member Posts: 69 Connected
Hi 
I saw a recent post saying some have received an esa50 after 10 years. My husband has just received one I was wondering how people got on he's in the support group 

Comments

• chucky1
    Options
    Hi 
    I saw a post recently regarding people receiving esa50 forms after 10 years 
    My husband has one he's in the support group
    Just wondered how people got on
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 57,255 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Yes there's been a few people that have recently received the form. There's been no further updates from those members because it's only been a few weeks since they received the form. I wouldn't expect a decision to have been made yet.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • chucky1
    Options
    OK thank you
    Does anyone have any idea how long you wait to hear back 
  • poppy123456
    Options
    That's a case of "how long is a piece of string" could be anything up to several months.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,911 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @chucky1

Welcome to the community! :) It can unfortunately be a long wait. If you'd like, we have debates, play games and get to know each other over in the Coffee Lounge. It may help you keep your mind of the wait :) 
    Hannah - She / Her

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • chucky1
    Options
    Sorry me again Is it likely to be longer to hear than not I wondered if anyone could give feedback how long they had waited 
  • poppy123456
    Options
    There hasn’t been any feedback on review timescales for almost 3 years. Unfortunately it’s just a waiting game now. 
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.