Hi, my name is Thor! Having trouble filling in the work capability form — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Thor! Having trouble filling in the work capability form

Thor Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited July 2023 in Universal Credit (UC)
I am new to this site. i hope you are all coping today. I am having trouble filling in the work capability form. How much do you write on what is your illness and how does it affect you. I could go in to my story and on forever about how it affects me my Dad says just write a couple of lines what do i do, i always look for the hard way,



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.