Chronic Pain Patient Experience Study — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Chronic Pain Patient Experience Study

Options
Arnas
Arnas Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited August 2023 in Research and opportunities
Hello,

I am a researcher with University of Liverpool and I am recruiting for an interview based study investigating chronic pain patient expeeriences. We are interested in recruiting people with Fibromyalgia, Painful Diabetic neuropathy, and Central Post Stroke Pain (Also known as Thalamic Pain syndrome or Dejerine-Roussy syndrome).

We have HRA and Research Ethics Committee approval, and we will be looking to publish our results in leading pain research journals. As this is a large scale study, we hope that the findings of our research will inform chronic pain policy and support.
Taking part in this study will involve and online interview via Zoom or Teams and a couple of short questionnaires. It is estimated that the total involvement time will be around 1 hour. Interviews will be recorded and transcribed but your identity will be hidden in any and all publications or communications regarding this study, i.e. only the study team will know your identity.

If you would like too take part of learn more please email me on: Arnas.Tamasauskas@liverpool.ac.uk
Tagged:

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.