Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Calling all dog owners!
I'm Mikaela from the social media team here at Scope
We're putting together some cute content for International Dog Day coming up on Saturday 26 August to shine a light on all those good boys and girls out there. We'd love to hear about how your dog helps you!
We’d like to hear from anyone who has an assistance dog, therapy dog, guide dog, emotional support dog, or even just a dog that helps you day to day.
If you'd like to take part, please email us at [email protected] telling us some things about your dog like:
- Their name.
- How they make your life better, or help you on a daily basis.
- Any interesting things about their personality.
- Please do also share any photos you have of your dog, or you with your dog.
We may wish to post this content across all our of social channels, so you'll need to be
happy for us to do that, and we'll be sure to email you back a consent form if you wish to take part.
If you have any questions at all or would like to know more, please email me at [email protected]
Thanks and looking forward to seeing your furry friends!
- All Categories
- 13.2K Start here and say hello!
- 6.8K Coffee lounge
- 88 Games lounge
- 474 Cost of living
- 4.5K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.9K Research and opportunities
- 227 Community updates
- 9.5K Talk about your situation
- 2.1K Children, parents, and families
- 1.6K Work and employment
- 797 Education
- 1.7K Housing and independent living
- 1.4K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 647 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 372 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 820 Transport and travel
- 31.6K Talk about money
- 4.5K Benefits and financial support
- 5.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 16.9K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 4.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 6.4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.8K Cerebral palsy
- 877 Chronic pain and pain management
- 178 Physical and neurological impairments
- 1.1K Autism and neurodiversity
- 1.3K Mental health and wellbeing
- 327 Sensory impairments
- 825 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.
We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.
Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.