WECA /////// uc — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

WECA /////// uc

g7iqj Community member Posts: 90 Courageous
JUST  had my WCA 25 AUG   by phone . 30 MINUITES   Q&A   by young nurse BELLA    CHDA  BRISTOL .  sent   uc50 back on 3 august  FIT NOTES , DWP, UC APRIL 23  .   was pdq quick .  Currently awaiting spine spechialist meet 6th sep pend &  back opp. QUESTIONS  how long  disabilty / mobility issue. WHAT  meds i on .  WERE  do i live  3 bed house , who with .  ANY pets .   CAN i cook for myself .  CAN  i shower unaided .  CAN  i walk up/ down stairs .  Can i do own shopping . HAVE i soiled  toilettryed  my self had accidents . IAM  under doctor awaits  spechialist/ operation CAN  i make own bed .    SHE ended by saying  i hope things get sorted for you dwp make destions in few weeks  . I only hope she is honest in her report . I GUESS its 4- 6 week wait now for  DWP dissition maker   outcome   LCW///// LCWRA .   BELLA did seem  under pressure rushing . 


  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,288 Disability Gamechanger
    Once the report is returned to DWP the decision can take up to 12 weeks, rather than 4-6 weeks. 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • g7iqj
    g7iqj Community member Posts: 90 Courageous
    PHEW  lets hope  asseor report accurate . WAS very quick from uc35 /uc50 return to assetnment  3 weeks .  stay well/ safe 


Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.