What benefits will stop? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

What benefits will stop?

Kneesha1 Community member Posts: 6 Listener
I receive enhanced PIP for both DL & M. My husband is my f/time carer on Carers Allowance. We claim Income Support as a couple. I claim Housing Benefit and full Council tax benefit as disabled. I will shortly receive a Private Pension share payment of about £30,000 from my recently deceased father. Can you advise what benefits will stop and which ones won't be affected. Thanks.



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.