Dental help — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Dental help

jamieedge29
jamieedge29 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
Hi. Sorry I'm not exactly sure who to ask or what part I need to post this in but iv noticed people use this tag. So I need help and I'm not sure who or where to go about it. I'm a really heavy smoker and also self neglected my teeth as I mean self neglect I mean not brushing etc I do suffere with depressions anxiety really bad to the point I'd stopped looking after myself my teeth are a mess I'm in constant pain and iv been taking sleeping tablets and codeine to fight the pain etc. I haven't seen a dentist since I was around 13 years old maybe 15 I'm now coming into my 30s my confidence is gone. Iv not spoken to another person face to face for around 3 to 4 years. I'm just looking for advice thank you and I'm sorry if you can't understand what I'm saying 

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.