Pip reivw

Options
ella1992
ella1992 Community member Posts: 209 Contributor
Hi all my partner pip fourm was delivered yesterday on the tracking when will they update system he has till 11th October also royal mail sent picture proof oh Mt god there was quiet a few letters but with Mt pip I never saw proof? 

Comments

• bg844
    bg844 Community member Posts: 3,883 Championing
    edited September 2023
    Options
    When you post anything to DWP, it first goes to a mail sorting centre where effectively Royal Mail staff open and scan this information on to the system, attaching it to your ‘file’. Don’t worry, if the tracking says it has arrived then it will have and it can sometimes take a few days for someone to scan this information.
  • Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,908 Championing
    edited September 2023
    Options
    Hello @ella1992

I see bg844 answered your query :) Hope it isn't a long wait for your partner! 
  • ella1992
    Options
    this is what I got on royal mail does this look correct seems alot of letters lol
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 57,283 Championing
    Options
    Of course it's a lot, it's the mail going to DWP. This is proof that signed for delivery is signed for in bulk. You don't need to send it this way, proof of posting is free and all you need.
  • Biblioklept
    Biblioklept Community member Posts: 4,993 Championing
    Options
    I know all you need is evidence of proof of posting but I will always send by recorded delivery because for my own piece of mind I like to see when something is delivered.

It doesn't matter that it's delivered to a room full of other mail, and signed for by whoever signs (and lol they write covid everytime), I like to know when it has gotten there. Knowing it is tracked to the drop off point and evidencing it arrived where it was meant to is beneficial for me.

I know you can use proof of postage to argue you sent it, but I always like to have evidence of when it has arrived. 
    Plus the fact it is processed "separately to standard postal deliveries to ensure end to end traceability for audit purposes." makes me feel better about the whole thing too.
  • ella1992
    Options
    Dwp have send my partner a text they have received it we prefer record next day I will always send it that way