Help — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Help

Options
bigaxedwarf
bigaxedwarf Community member Posts: 73 Listener
How much housing element will I get for 3 bedroom house 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,392 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    If this is privately renting then you can check the rates for the area here https://lha-direct.voa.gov.uk/ the rates will be weekly amount so you will need to work out the monthly amount. Times the amount by 52 and then divide by 12. 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • bigaxedwarf
    Options
    Thank you so much but that looks so confusing 
  • bigaxedwarf
    Options
    Will I have to apply for uc again if I move to a different council or is it the same because it's still in uk 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,392 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    You just need to put the postcode in of the area you want to live and it will tell you the weekly amount. 

Are you entitled to 3 bedroom rate? 

As you’re already claiming UC then you won’t need to reapply. You will just need to report a change of circumstances and tell them you’ve moved house. 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • bigaxedwarf
    Options
    thank you so much 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.