Hi, my name is bb95! LCWRA, When does the 3months go from? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is bb95! LCWRA, When does the 3months go from?

bb95 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited December 2023 in Universal Credit (UC)
Hey, so I'm really unsure about this. 
I reported my health change on 27th July.
My 1st fit note was from 15th August.
I was awarded the decision on the 27th November LCWRA.
When does the 3months go from? 
I get paid on the 7th each month.
And will I get any money backdated.


  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,130 Disability Gamechanger
    Your waiting period will be Sept/Oct, Oct/Nov, Nov/Dec... LCWRA starts from assessment period 1st Dec to 31st Dec and first payment will be 7th January. No LCWRA element is owed.

    If you or a partner were receiving earnings since you provided your first fit note and you didn't previously have the work allowance, you will be owed some money from that.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 4,081 Scope online community team
    Hey there @bb95 and welcome to the community! 

    I can see you're already getting helped with your query, but I wanted to stop in and say hi. If you need anything else, please let us know. :) 
    Albus (he/him)

    Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

    Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
    Opinions expressed are solely my own.


Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.