Tribunal! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Tribunal!

Options
Eyates02
Eyates02 Community member Posts: 110 Courageous
I checked my status today and finally its listed at "hearing booked" now to wait for a set date and time! Don't know how long that'll be but finally seeing a update after 2 years of trying to get PIP and 9 months waiting for my tribunal hearing
Tagged:

Comments

• Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 4,379 Scope online community team
    Options
    I'm so glad for you @Eyates02, the waiting is definitely the worst part! 
    Albus (he/him)

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
    Opinions expressed are solely my own.
    Neurodivergent.
  • Eyates02
    Options
    Definitely! Just hoping the dates are given quick enough, will have to keep looking out for a letter and check the website, but happy there's been a update 
  • Rainbow116
    Rainbow116 Community member Posts: 128 Courageous
    Options
    Eyates02 said:
    Definitely! Just hoping the dates are given quick enough, will have to keep looking out for a letter and check the website, but happy there's been a update 
    I had same was impatient and phoned up and they told me the date in 3 weeks time before letter or website was updated 
  • Eyates02
    Options
    Eyates02 said:
    I had same was impatient and phoned up and they told me the date in 3 weeks time before letter or website was updated 
    Oh wow how do I do this? 
  • Rainbow116
    Rainbow116 Community member Posts: 128 Courageous
    Options
    Eyates02 said:
    Eyates02 said:
    Oh wow how do I do this? 
    0800 121 4433 Pip helpline 
  • Eyates02
    Options
    Eyates02 said:
    Eyates02 said:
    Oh wow how do I do this? 
    0800 121 4433 Pip helpline 
    I'll ring up tomorrow and ask if they know the date 
  • Eyates02
    Options
    Eyates02 said:
    Rung up and was given my date! Can't believe I've actually got a date.
  • Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 2,364 Scope online community team
    Options
    Great that you've got your hearing date @Eyates02! Fingers crossed you get the result you're looking for. Keep us posted :)
    Rosie (she/her)

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Eyates02
    Options
    Great that you've got your hearing date @Eyates02! Fingers crossed you get the result you're looking for. Keep us posted :)
    Will do! 😁

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.