Social Housing Application — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Social Housing Application

HelloKae97 Community member Posts: 1 Listener

I have had an urgent change in my tenancy and I have to move out. It will leave me without somewhere to live. Is there anyway I can reach feed this to the council so they can quicken my social housing application which is still pending? 

I have Cerebral palsy and I am not working at the moment (claiming UC). I'm worried that Temp accommodation will not meet my access needs (wet room, ground floor, near a bus stop or station). 

I am vulnerable in a  shared space and have dealt with discrimination and bullying in the past. 

Appreciate any help/advice! 




Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.