LCWRA back payment — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

LCWRA back payment

Options
gokqwerrty
gokqwerrty Community member Posts: 14 Connected
Hey, i'd be happy if someone could help! 

I have been giving fit notes continously since Sept 2022. I have had WCA Dec 2023 and have been awarded LCWRA in Jan 2024. Now this is the confusin as i've been given fit notes for the last year i'm not sure if I should be getting back payment. I have been told that if I had a day or two day gap the system restarts everything. Now the last gap I had was in Jan 2022 which was 2 days a weekend. I never thought of my GP back dating the two days. Now this is what I want to find out since Jan 2022 my fit notes have had no gaps but does putting the date for the next day counting as a gap. The day my fit note ends I always contact my GP and they tell me that its still valid for that day so come tomorrow and the fit note would start from the next day. For example if my fit notes last day was 23, I get another fit note for the 24th and upload that date to UC as the 23 is counted as a valid day if that makes sense? does that mean I should still get a back payment? 
Thank you in advance!!

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.