Has anyone received — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Has anyone received

LDJBluebell
LDJBluebell Community member Posts: 18 Listener
Good morning
I received universal credit with child element/lcwra and pip.  I have previously last year received cost of living payments but to date I have not received February s last payment.  Has anyone else received there payment please. 

Comments

• Paul1957
    Paul1957 Community member Posts: 6 Connected
    Still haven't had mine. 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 52,189 Disability Gamechanger
    Last years payments are irrelevant. You'll be entitled to this payment if you were entitled to a payment of UC for an assessment period that ended between 13th Nov and 12th Dec. 

I've had many and many others have too. There are still people that haven't received it but it's only 12th Feb today, payment can be anytime up until 22nd Feb so plenty of time left. 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.