Hi, my name is hena2511! When will I get my payment? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is hena2511! When will I get my payment?

Options
hena2511
hena2511 Community member Posts: 6 Listener
edited February 27 in Universal Credit (UC)
Hi i have give my fit note on on the 19.10.23 till 16.11.23 then i got other fit note for indefinitely i had my work capability assessment  on the 1 February 2024 then i got decision that I am entitled to lcwra i received my decision on the 13th of February could you please help me when will I get my payment

Comments

• Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 2,364 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hi @hena2511, welcome to the community. I'll pop your question over to our Universal Credit boards where our lovely members can offer their advice and experiences. Just wanted to say hello and welcome first! Hope you'll enjoy getting to know everyone :)
    Rosie (she/her)

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,530 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    What date do you usually receive your money each month? Without knowing that then your first payment will be either Feb or March 2024. 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • hena2511
    Options
    Hi i get my payment every fortnight my next payment is on the 3rd of February and the following one is on the 17th of March
  • poppy123456
    Options
    That means your waiting period is Oct to Jan.. LCWRA starts from assessment period 28th Jan to 27th Feb and first payment will be 3rd March. No LCWRA element is owed.

You will need to check your statement this month to see if the LCWRA element is included. 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • hena2511
    Options
    Hi thank you for your reply i will get my payment tomorrow but its not said anything about my backdate payment when do you think I will get that if you could help me please or do i need to contact them 
  • poppy123456
    Options
    You are not owed any LCWRA element because the first payment isn't until this month. It's not paid at all during the waiting period. 

If it's not showing on your statement this month then it will be because there wasn't enough of time to include it in this statement. Therefore it will now be paid as a separate payment once the statement has been recalculated. It can take quite a few weeks for this to happen. Once it's done you'll receive a letter on your journal telling you how much is owed and it will be paid into your bank. 
  • hena2511
    Options
    Hi I still didn’t get my backdate so dose that mean i will not get my backdate 
  • poppy123456
    Options
    hena2511 said:
    Hi I still didn’t get my backdate so dose that mean i will not get my backdate 
    I’ve already advised you a couple of times that you’re not owed any LCWRA element. It’s not paid at all during the waiting period. 

Did you receive your first payment this month? 
  • hena2511
    Options
    Hi yes i did an my next one is on Friday coming up
  • poppy123456
    Options
    That’s good, so there’s nothing owed to
    you.
  • hena2511
    Options
    thank you for your help 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.