Information sent to PIP — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Information sent to PIP

BJ2018 Community member Posts: 36 Courageous
Does it have to be hand written? Or can you type something up and print out to send to pip? I’m having to do a MR but my hand writing isn’t the best and wanted to know if I can write up and print out? 


  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @BJ2018 - it's absolutely fine to type up your MR & print it out. I did this with my MR, as my hand writing isn't the best either! Remember to put your name & National Insurance number at the top of each page.


Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.