Pip Tribunal help please — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip Tribunal help please

Options
Rosie2023
Rosie2023 Community member Posts: 11 Listener
When I filled in my pip form I included that I had osteoarthritis and how it affected me. At the time it was mostly in my wrists hands and feet and I detailed my struggles . I have now been told its in my spine lower part. Can I send this to the tribunal? Or will they see it as a new condition?

Similarly with depression I detailed my anxiety and depression on making journeys . My DR has recently diagnosed me as agoraphobic.  Again is this a new condition or can it be used for my tribunal?

Many thanks

Comments

• Biblioklept
    Biblioklept Community member Posts: 4,682 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I'd say the osteoarthritis now being in your spine would be a worsening condition but the agoraphobia sounds like you've now got an official diagnosis for some symptoms you already had and told them about, so I'd say it's relevant <3 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.