Hi, my name is tony1964! LCWRA, when and how much it will be? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is tony1964! LCWRA, when and how much it will be?

tony1964 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited March 27 in Universal Credit (UC)
im not sure about when and how much it will be, I’m paid uc on the 2nd of the month so will it be paid separately to uc or together. 


  • shellbell20
    shellbell20 Community member Posts: 260 Pioneering
    edited March 26
    Poppy is best person to advise on this topic
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,924 Disability Gamechanger
    LCWRA will increase your maximum UC entitlement by £390.06/month. As it's part of UC then it will be paid in with your usual monthly payment. 

    What date exactly did you provide your first fit note? 
    Did you continue to provide fit notes the whole time, without gaps until a decision was made?
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 3,930 Scope online community team
    Heya @tony1964 and welcome to the community. :)

    I can see Poppy has already leapt in with answers, but I just wanted to pop in and say hello. :)
    Albus (he/him)

    Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

    Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
    Opinions expressed are solely my own.


Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.